Strange And Beautiful: Rage Against The Machine

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Rage Against The Machine

Work is tiring. There ain't no satisfaction nor incentives to keep me going. My 13th month bonus is still unheard of. Everyday is a drag with my shopping list jam packed.

Worn out from last night's bickering, i tried to keep my spirits lifted with the small talks happening around me.

Well, Big boss's son actually went up to an engineer and told him to hand in his resignation even before the retrenchment excercise expected in March. GOSH! That is sickening. In that way the company don't have to give him any form of compensation.

My boss tried to increase my 'self-worth' by sending me to JB to set up a system and put me in an areospace training program. Helll with it.
I wanna leave cause i've had enuff of their system but GIVE ME WAT I WANT AND I WILL GO AWAY!!!

Tis company is such a money eating machine, a cold heartless monster despite us toilin in a WW2 working environment.

I'd beta stay away from local companies...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home