Strange And Beautiful: The War Within

Saturday, January 08, 2005

The War Within

Convulsion of emotions ran through me. Frustration, confusion and depression. I've failed in this game of love. I feel too much. Stoned the whole day. Why am i doing these? What was i thinking? Wat am i doing to myself? I can't face anyone, i have no answer.

Love is unfair. There is no equality in love. One will love more than the other. Then one would be taken granted for and end up getting hurt. Its a vicious love cycle.

I admit defeat, no one can ever change a man. They always slip back to their old self thus, making all efforts and love for em feel unrequired.

Not ready to take up responsibilites, i am going to hide away for awhile.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home