Strange And Beautiful: The Reunion

Friday, February 04, 2005

The Reunion

Last night's drama, tis mornin's bad news weighed heavily on me. And it's definitely not the day to stay at home. I went clubbing. Double O. Risking the chances tat i may bump into the ex.

Well i did bump into many exs. My ex-polymates. Then i saw my first ex-boyfriend. Could the day get anymore dramatic then that? He's still the same. Good looking, winning smile, putting on a facade which only i saw through.

Recollections of old times made me wonder if things could work out this time. But i hardly go back to the grass i trodded on. He is really nice, thats why the pompous "Ah Lian" watchs over him like a vulture and sticks to him like a nail to the board. Totally engaged in her own conversation, while keeping him beside her on a leash. I only have one question. Can an Ah l
Lian give u wat u need? I know you, you deserve better.

Got to know 3 guys. Apparently, they thought i'm better looking now. Never talked to me before in poly, but now they are telling me their lives tales. Guys can be so superficial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home